Your organization is not just moving into a newly designed office. Your organization is moving toward the future of your business. That’s why we aim to make this process as smooth as possible. During this time, two main factors can affect productivity and increase the cost of the move:
At MMK Consulting, we combine change management with logistical relocation management to reduce the cost of moving and keep your employees productive. We include every member of your organization in the momentum of progress and change and provide training so your employees are prepared for relocation and know what to expect in their new work environment.
We design a relocation process that is specific to your organization and incorporates four distinct services: project planning, communication, data collection, and implementation.
Project planning and strategy
We approach your move strategically to maximize the time and effort that go into your real estate investment. We consider all the details, so you can know everything is accounted for.
- Develop and maintain project schedule using MS Project or other preferred software
- Identify objectives and constraints for desktop technology and infrastructure relocation
- Coordinate with your existing project team including project manager, architect, contractor, technology consultants, etc.
- Help select and manage moving company
- Oversee management of all move-related vendors: movers, technology consultants, etc.
- Provide guidance for the ordering of supplies, plants, vending, facility artwork, and other vendors necessary for relocation
Communication and people management
We maintain clear, effective communication with critical parties so everyone is informed and aligned. We focus on creating a positive, energizing change experience for employees, so they’re excited to establish new routines and processes.
- We maintain clear, effective communication with critical parties so everyone is informed and aligned. We focus on creating a positive, energizing change experience for employees, so they’re excited to establish new routines and processes.
- Conduct onsite meetings and maintain correspondence with facilities and office service team members, technology groups, teams of designated move coordinators, and any individual staff member that requires move assistance
Data collection and management
We collect and analyze all relevant data, ensuring every file and person has a place in the new, improved space.
- Conduct file surveys to determine how materials should be placed in the new office for optimal use
- Work with office service staff or each department directly to determine searing and file assignments for the new office
Implementation and project closeout
The project isn’t over when you move. We follow up to make sure your people are excited, settled, and at ease with their new environment and all loose ends are tied.
- Create and follow a detailed move schedule
- Prioritize relocation of technology infrastructure and desktops
- Coordinate with office services to ensure your facility is running on your occupancy date
- Provide onsite move supervision
- Provide post occupancy support and troubleshooting
- Review and manage all move-related vendor invoices